Akira/Lilian

Go down

Akira/Lilian

Post by Miko Hayakawa on Wed Dec 15, 2010 2:28 pm

::Marine Deck::

After dressing herself and finding the Marine Deck, Akira had retrieved her equipment and intended to introduce herself to the new Marine Commandant. Her stuttering today had been far less severe than normal, doubtlessly a result of Rychard's sweet... everything, really. A smudge of confidence was present in her gut as she approached the door to the Major's office.

Upon attempting to enter the office, however, she found the door to be unlocked. Confused, she stepped over to the window, currently darkened so as to prevent anyone from seeing inside. Pressing her face against the tinted aluminum, she squinted in an attempt to see what was going on inside. Her reward was the sight of two feminine figures in what appeared to be-

What the fuck?

Pulling back, Akira violently shook her head, disgust erupting into a vague feeling that she was going to vomit. Throwing a hand over her mouth, she decided it would perhaps be better to meet the Sergeant in charge of her squad-Cortez, was it? Anything was better than.... whatever the hell the Major was doing in her office.

Commanding Officer

View user profile http://ussrenaissance.createforum.in

Back to top Go down

Re: Akira/Lilian

Post by Lilian Cortez on Wed Dec 15, 2010 2:39 pm

After dressing herself and finding the Marine Deck, Akira had retrieved her equipment and intended to introduce herself to the new Marine Commandant. Her stuttering today had been far less severe than normal, doubtlessly a result of Rychard's sweet... everything, really. A smudge of confidence was present in her gut as she approached the door to the Major's office.

Upon attempting to enter the office, however, she found the door to be unlocked. Confused, she stepped over to the window, currently darkened so as to prevent anyone from seeing inside. Pressing her face against the tinted aluminum, she squinted in an attempt to see what was going on inside. Her reward was the sight of two feminine figures in what appeared to be-

What the fuck?

Pulling back, Akira violently shook her head, disgust erupting into a vague feeling that she was going to vomit. Throwing a hand over her mouth, she decided it would perhaps be better to meet the Sergeant in charge of her squad-Cortez, was it? Anything was better than.... whatever the hell the Major was doing in her office.

"Something wrong Corporal?" Lilian replied from the back of the woman, then she heard it from the office and shook her head "Sacrifice for your crew my ass.." she walks away from the office of the MCO

tag: Akira
Lilian Cortez
First Sergeant
First Sergeant

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Miko Hayakawa on Thu Dec 16, 2010 11:22 am

Upon attempting to enter the office, however, she found the door to be unlocked. Confused, she stepped over to the window, currently darkened so as to prevent anyone from seeing inside. Pressing her face against the tinted aluminum, she squinted in an attempt to see what was going on inside. Her reward was the sight of two feminine figures in what appeared to be-

What the fuck?

"Something wrong Corporal?" Lilian replied from the back of the woman, then she heard it from the office and shook her head "Sacrifice for your crew my ass.." she walks away from the office of the MCO.

After several moments passed, Akira felt she had recovered from her disgust enough to follow the sergeant. "Uh, S-Sergeant Cortez?", she started quietly, "I'm Corporal H-H-Hayakawa, I was assign-ned to your squad."

Commanding Officer

Back to top Go down

Post by Lilian Cortez on Thu Dec 16, 2010 2:11 pm

What the fuck?

"Something wrong Corporal?" Lilian replied from the back of the woman, then she heard it from the office and shook her head "Sacrifice for your crew my ass.." she walks away from the office of the MCO.

After several moments passed, Akira felt she had recovered from her disgust enough to follow the sergeant. "Uh, S-Sergeant Cortez?", she started quietly, "I'm Corporal H-H-Hayakawa, I was assign-ned to your squad."

Lilian stops and turns back at the Corporal "Hayakawa you say?" she blinks "Your the sister's CO?" she shrugs and turns around walking towards the training area "This is not my day...."

Lilian Cortez
First Sergeant
First Sergeant

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Miko Hayakawa on Thu Dec 16, 2010 3:56 pm

What the fuck?

Lilian stops and turns back at the Corporal "Hayakawa you say?" she blinks "Your the sister's CO?" she shrugs and turns around walking towards the training area "This is not my day...."

Akira's hands curled into fists as Cortez brought up her sister. "Don't remind me," she grumbled with a scowl, "Last thing I want is to be assigned under her. Last thing anyone on this damn boat probably wants is to be assigned under her, but I guess Starfleet doesn't give a crap about that, do they?"

Commanding Officer

Back to top Go down

Post by Lilian Cortez on Thu Dec 16, 2010 4:12 pm

What the fuck?

Akira's hands curled into fists as Cortez brought up her sister. "Don't remind me," she grumbled with a scowl, "Last thing I want is to be assigned under her. Last thing anyone on this damn boat probably wants is to be assigned under her, but I guess Starfleet doesn't give a crap about that, do they?"

She stops again with walking and looks at her "Whats with the hate Corporal?" she could understand her own agony against the MCO and CO, yet others? "Explain yourself Corporal"

Tag: Akira
Lilian Cortez
First Sergeant
First Sergeant

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Miko Hayakawa on Sat Dec 18, 2010 12:35 pm

What the fuck?

She stops again with walking and looks at her "Whats with the hate Corporal?" she could understand her own agony against the MCO and CO, yet others? "Explain yourself Corporal"

Akira grumbled as Cortez demanded an explanation for her sour attitude. "Trust me, the only one I hate is that bitch up in the Captain's chair. Most other people, I could care less about." A few days ago, it would have been all other people. Rychard, however, had rather effectively altered her answer.

Commanding Officer

Back to top Go down

Post by Lilian Cortez on Sat Dec 18, 2010 7:10 pm

What the fuck?

Akira grumbled as Cortez demanded an explanation for her sour attitude. "Trust me, the only one I hate is that bitch up in the Captain's chair. Most other people, I could care less about." A few days ago, it would have been all other people. Rychard, however, had rather effectively altered her answer.

"Understandable, yet even against my own liking, she is our Commanding Officer and well she is our boss. I tend to ignore as much as I can. So we just have to bite the dust in the mean while, then again you have to listen to me first and then to her" she smiles and looks back at the other marines that were working out "Just join them and you will be fine"

Lilian Cortez
First Sergeant
First Sergeant

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Miko Hayakawa on Sun Dec 19, 2010 6:40 pm

What the fuck?

"Understandable, yet even against my own liking, she is our Commanding Officer and well she is our boss. I tend to ignore as much as I can. So we just have to bite the dust in the mean while, then again you have to listen to me first and then to her" she smiles and looks back at the other marines that were working out "Just join them and you will be fine"

"Hey, long as I don't have to hang around our MCO, I'll be fine." She nearly gagged again while walking over to her locker to retrieve some boxing tape and her workout clothes. "You got any idea what the hell she was doing in her office?"

Commanding Officer

Back to top Go down

Post by Lilian Cortez on Mon Dec 20, 2010 12:04 am

What the fuck?

"Hey, long as I don't have to hang around our MCO, I'll be fine." She nearly gagged again while walking over to her locker to retrieve some boxing tape and her workout clothes. "You got any idea what the hell she was doing in her office?"

"I don't want to know" she admits as she crosses her arms and looks at the other marines "Any other questions?"
Lilian Cortez
First Sergeant
First Sergeant

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum